INASEA is an independent private institute for sustainable activities
at sea. It provides maritime service in qualification of workers, support
sea projects such as cruising or new engineering technologies, and conduct
multidiscipline research missions.
INASEA is a certified provider of continuing education and our training
program works accordingly to international standards.
All our services are ISO9001:2008 certified and hold the official accreditation
of the German Employment Agency. The courses were evaluated on a yearly
base and are officially recognized by Labour Protection act, governmental
trade control centre, and German employers liability.
We decided on purpose not becoming an OPITO / NOGEPA /OLF /GWO training supplier
because these 'standards' are only national industry standards of the
particular countries. Presently Germany goes offshore and being the first
certified and still one of less training suppliers it is strategically
important which standard we implement.
INASEA promotes an European or international standard. We are working
on European ISO and one on an international IMO level training standards.
The involvement in current commitees guarantees that our training program
is always state of discussion.
Aware, the approval discussion, and that the persons working offshore
have to attest their training, INASEA attests the courses attendees
a detailed certification that describes the course contents in detail.
This enables the international employer to check the subjects the person
has been trained.
our courses for offshore industry:
- Basic Offshore Safety Induction & Emergency Training BOSIET
- Helicopter Underwater Escape Training & Emergency Breathing System
(HUET & EBS)
- working at heights
our courses for sailors:
- Basic Safety Training:
- Proficiency in Personal Survival Techniques (A-VI/ 1-1; )
- Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting (A-VI/ 1-2, )
- Elementary First Aid (A-VI/ 1-3)
- Personal Safety and Social Responsibility (A-VI/ 1-4, )
- Safety Training & Crowd Management Training
- Advanced fire fighting (A-VI/3)
- Proficiency in survival craft and rescue boats (A-VI/2